Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Matching Christmas Dresses

For Christmas last year I wanted to make my little girl and my niece some cute Christmas dresses that match.  I used this pattern from Simplicity. I was happy with how they turned out, but little girl's dress was a little too big!


I kept the pattern because it has several different options for the collar, hemline, and sleeves. It was a pretty simple pattern to make, so I am sure I will make it again.



Check out my other blog too- Simple Essential Wellness!
Thanks for reading!
I will be linking up with these parties.

Signature 2

2 comments:

Linda Hageman said...

Hi Zoe! The dresses are adorable as are the girls in them. I also like the coordinated outfit for your son.

Lillie said...

Your girls are adorable and the dresses are perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...