Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

DIY Hearth for a Wood Burning Stove


This winter we had a wonderful addition to our house. We added a wood burning stove and hearth.  My husband is so talented that he built it himself.  My brother in law helped with the stone wall and I helped with the layout on the stone wall.

I love how it turned out and the wood burning stove was amazing this winter and spring!


Building up the stone wall.


Completed hearth before stove installation.


It is so pretty! Love how the slate tile turned out.


And because we have little ones- a hearth gate to protect from the stove.

I will be linking up with these parties.
Check out my other blog

Thanks for reading!

Signature 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Can you tell me what type of stone / where it was purchased? Thank you !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...