Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Homemade Twin Care Bear Costumes!!

For the twins first Halloween I decided to keep on with the Care Bear Theme and do Care Bear Costumes!! I used this Simplicity Pattern and altered it to have a tummy patch with felt on it.  I also added the tuft of hair on top of their heads and a tail to complete the look!

Little Miss was Cheer Bear and I made her a 6 month size and for Little Mister I made a 12 month size Bedtime Bear.  It was fun making the costumes and we had such a good time at the Halloween Festivals we went to!







Thanks so much for reading!

Signature 2

2 comments:

Lillie said...

Your babies are so adorable.

Home on the Range Exchange said...

You did amazing on these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...