Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Monday, January 26, 2015

Fourth of July Outfits


The Fourth of July is a big holiday where we live. We have a huge fireworks show, a parade, and a lots of family coming to visit.  I really wanted to make some homemade outfits for the twins, so I did!

My sweetest girl and boy!

For Sissy I made a romper from this tutorial from Made-By-Rae.
It is a great tutorial, very easy to follow and it turned out great.  I will definitely be making some more for her to wear this summer.

The twins first golf cart ride.

For Bubby I made a suspender onesie with a bow tie. I love how it turned out!
Bubby in his cute outfit.

I also made a matching shirt for my niece using the same technique as the romper, but just finishing it off with a hem instead of a snap closure.

Sister Cousins!

I just love sewing for my kids and I am excited to make some more rompers this summer.
Thanks for stopping by!

Signature 2

1 comment:

Home on the Range Exchange said...

So happy to have you back blogging!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...